Safe House Air & Dryer Duct Cleaning in Superior, CO
Safe House is proud to be the best air duct cleaning company in Superior, with local technicians offering quality service for our neighbors!
We offer air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and HVAC cleaning to all residential and commercial clients!
Top 5 Reasons to do Air Duct Cleaning this Season in Superior, CO
Air Duct Cleaning Superior, CO
The air ducts in your home provide a very important function. They circulate the air from your heating and cooling system into and out of each room, which allows for consistent interior comfort regardless of the season.
In fact, all of the air in your home circulates through the ducts multiple times a day. The air cycling through your ducts is the same air that completely fills your living environment…and it is the same air that you and your family breathe. As such, you want this air to be as clean as possible.
Air Duct Cleaning refers to the removal of dust and contaminants within the ductwork. This includes the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. Powerful vacuums whisk away all dust and debris, preventing it from re-circulating throughout the home.
The benefits of having your air ducts cleaned are:
- Creates a Cleaner Living Environment: Having your air ducts professionally cleaned reduces the dust that would otherwise circulate throughout your living space, landing on your furniture, your bedding, basically everywhere. Fortunately, a thorough air duct cleaning reduces the amount of interior cleaning and dusting necessary to maintain a hygienic home.
- Reduces Allergens and Irritant: In addition to dust, air ducts frequently contain harmful contaminants and micro-organisms. These include pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar toxins. People who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems are particularly sensitive to these airborne particles. A periodic air duct cleaning promotes healthier living, otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over.
- Helps Everyone Breathe Easier: Even if no one in your household suffers from chronic allergies or respiratory problems, cleaner air makes it easier for everyone to breathe. Even among the most healthy, dust and pollutants entering the nose and lungs can trigger sneezing and coughing, as well as sinus and bronchial congestion. Air duct cleaning creates a more comfortable environment and promotes well-being. Given the choice between clean air and dirty air, which would you rather breathe?
- Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors: Pets, household cleaning agents, paint fumes, mold, tobacco use and even food preparation all contribute to stale smells in the air ducts. Every time the furnace or air conditioner is running, these odors will repeatedly flow through the house. Even an accumulation of dust and dirt over the years can lead to a musty scent coming from the ductwork. A detaled cleaning of the air ducts removes all odor trapping particles, resulting in a fresher smelling home.
- Improves Airflow Efficiency: Ductwork and registers that have a heavy build-up of dust and grime can restrict the flow of air from the furnace and air conditioner. This means your system will have to work harder to heat or cool your home, resulting in a decreased level of efficiency. Conversely, a clean system will operate at peak efficiency and provide the most cost-effective performance for your energy dollar.
Dryer Vent Superior, CO
As your dryer vent becomes clogged, drying time gradually increases. While you may not notice the extra few minutes at first, the drying cycle will continue to take longer as the vents become more clogged until you eventually have to run a second cycle in order to dry clothes completely.If you’re spending extra time to dry clothes completely due to a clogged dryer vent, you can bet you’re also spending extra on utilities. Extended or extra drying cycles also mean your clothes will be subjected to more wear and weathering.
Some of the reasons to clean your dryer vent are:
-Moldy, Lint-Ridden Clothing: A clothes dryer with a dirty vent will impact the quality of your drying experience in several ways. First off, a dryer with a clogged vent is going to take longer to dry fabrics. As a result, a load that’s set for an hour will be damp when the cycle is over. Furthermore, a backed-up vent will result in greater lint accumulation regardless of how often you clean the lint trap.
-Unusually high utility bills: Conservative estimates maintain that an average dryer will use at least $0.75 worth of electricity during a standard drying cycle. A dryer with a dirty or clogged vent can take twice as long to achieve acceptable results. This means that a typical household will waste at least $100 on electricity in a year. Even if the padded utility bill doesn’t concern you, the needless carbon emissions should.
-Fire Hazards: According to the National Fire Protection Agency, anywhere from 15,000 to 18,000 structure fires are caused by dirty dryer vents every year. Lint buildup alone is a disaster just waiting to happen. Even something as harmless as static electricity can quickly spark a massive conflagration under the right circumstances. Overworked dryers that are close to the edge due to clogged vents can easily blow a circuit and start an electrical fire.
Call Now For A Fast & Easy Quote!
Call Now For A Fast & Easy Quote!
Get in touch to receive our best promotions for air duct cleaning services in Colorado!
Areas We Service
With several trucks and highly trained technicians, Safe House is pleased to cover and service a very large area in the Denver Metro region. Cities and areas that we service include: